DIY Vapor RubDIY Health & Wellness
It was not too long ago that we were made aware of the flu epidemic and we offered a free ginger shot promo to our customers. To continue supporting our viewers we wanted to share this vapor rub recipe that is easy to follow and helpful during these times.
All of the essential oils included in the recipe are focused on respiratory support and have a wide range of health benefits. We recommend using Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade essential oils to ensure saftey while also providing optimal results.
The recipe was geared towards adults but can be adjusted by using less drops and a higher dilution ratio for children or the elderly.
Please ask us for support in that regard if you would like some suggestions from our resident doTERRA Wellness Advocate.
Instructional video is below at the end of this post!
- Prepare a double boiler
- Melt beeswax pellets mixed with carrier oil inside double boiler on low heat
- Add essential oils after beeswax has melted down
- Pour into storage container
- 5 drops Copaiba
- 5 drops Frankincense
- 15 drops Breathe
- 5 drops Siberian Fir
- 5 drops Douglas Fir
- 1/2 Cup Fractionated Coconut Oil (feel free to substitute for another preferred carrier oil ie: Almond, Jojoba, or Macadamia.)
- 2, 4oz mason jars / tins
- 2 TBSP organic beeswax pellets
Photography by Brooke Rosenblum Photography